Dec 7, 2017
Tim and Rob take a shot at answering the oldest question in
software development: how long does it take to get an app shipped
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What exactly is an "on-demand app"?
- The actual time in months that it takes on average to build an
on-demand app (spoiler: it's anywhere from 3 to 6 months)
- Steps you can take to speed up a development project before it
- What to do if your project stalls in the middle of
- Tips for getting your app into the App Store faster
This episode is brought to you by The Jed Mahonis Group, who
builds mobile software solutions for the on-demand economy. Learn
more at http://jmg.mn.
Recorded October 19, 2017
Edited by Jordan Daoust