Dec 7, 2017
Tim and Rob discuss how 10 mobile-related technologies will
evolve in the year 2018.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How artificial intelligence isn't exactly Skynet
- What on-demand apps will deliver to our doors
- Why 2018 may be the year our parents start using the Internet
- When you will be able to buy your own self-driving car
- How your health will be improved by wearing your Fitbit or
This episode is brought to you by The Jed Mahonis Group, who
builds mobile software solutions for the on-demand economy. Learn
more at http://jmg.mn.
Recorded November 30, 2017
Edited by Jordan Daoust